Saturday, June 7, 2008

Graduation

So I graduate today. & I can't even tell you how incredibly anxious I am. I used to think that graduation was going to take FOREVER to get to. But now it's literally tonight. I'm so scared for what it entails. I wasn't going to let myself think about what the ceremony means, but I can't help the inevitable. I don't think high school graduation is much of an accomplishment, but it's really scary. This phase in my life is the hardest and most different yet. I know I relate to a lot of people right now, but none of us know how to deal with it.

I'm still not talking to God much, & it's starting to annoy me now. I've simply just been existing, and I know that's not the way to live. I'm so empty & so anxious. I feel worthless. & if I'm not living with a purpose, I pretty much am worthless right now.

My blog will mainly be intended for writing about the hard stuff going on in my life, and accomplishments too. Comments aren't necessary, so don't feel like you need to say something. Thanks for reading if you do.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love this Jill. Thanks for sharing your heart. It is so crazy! But you just graduated tonight and even though you may have been fearful, you looked gorgeous and excited.

Please keep blogging. I love reading about you and what's on your heart!!

Jessica said...

that heart tug is your little reminder that (as ridiculous as it sounds) God is always & will always pursue you with His love.

we're going to get through this together. i love you.