Thursday, June 12, 2008

"He can now walk away from these mountains onto the road towards tomorrow"

Wow. please, please watch this. It reminds me of how I should be living my life daily.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/06/10/lah.japan.suicide.cliff.cnn


My job is fantastic & it's probably the best way I could ever earn money. & my boss is pretty much awesome. It sucks to not have a life, but I just remind myself that I make like $360 a week and I'm pretty content. I need to use the money for plane tickets home during the next year, and to buy stuff for school. I need to buy a lot, so I'm really hoping that I have enough for all the times I'm coming home! I like feeling on top of things. I have a lot more to blog about later. I hope everyone's having a great summer so far!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Wow thanks for sharing that video.

And I think it's awesome that you love your job! Keep it up girl!

Love you!